Langsung ke konten utama

4th Anniversary of Kultivate Magazine Art Exhibition

The anniversary exhibition's theme is steampunk. So all artists who are given 20x20 m plot decorating their plot according to the theme. Here is my display at the art exhibition.

The welcome area

This is our booth, I build myself.

 My steampunk definition.

I have three photographs exhibit here: The Desert Dream, Calm & Deadly, and Scene In My Dream 

Sebastian Pandu have four artworks: Into The Sun

Sebastian Pandu H's artworks: Into The Sun and Solarian Strength

My artworks: Fantasy of Peacock and Flowers Dream 

 Sebastian Pandu H's new artworks: Warlord Class Titan and Sol - Scene of Existence

My new artwork (left): Can We Just Stick Together? and The Beauty In The Storm


The bad news is: when I write this, the exhibition is over. The good news is: you still can buy our artworks at our gallery here.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

"It's Me" Annual Art Exhibition at Art2048 Public Gallery

“Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it’s better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring.” – Marilyn Monroe Art 2048 cordially invite you to the "It's Me" Art Exhibition. Please join us on August - October 2020 here: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Scalisi%20Isle/72/100/2501 Watch and appreciate various works of art from SL artists who have experience in creating artful works: * Viktor Savior de Grataine * Varianblake * Jeanienabottle * TaraAers * Catarina Sharktooth * Zealot Dash * Marcel Mosswood During this exhibition period we will hold various events: poetry readings, hunts, and so on. Please stay tuned for our weekly announcements, or visit Art2048 Public Gallery periodically.

One Billion Rising, 14 February 2019

When one billion humans join the same mission: Rise! Resist! Unite! That's One Billion Rising in SL . I'm so glad that I can join the movement this year (and I would like to join again the next year!). The event held on 14 February 2019 at the  http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/OBR%20Rise/51/79/23 It's a one-day event, so if you want to be there, now is your time! (Photo credit: Marcel Mosswood) Fight for women and children has become my mission because women and children often used to satisfy the passion of power by man. When I found out about One Billion Rising from Facebook, I thought it will be a good event to unite and fight together. And yes it's true, there was a lot of artworks that will raise the enthusiasm to fight together for women here. I hope that this event will make people see and support the mission so that many people will rise and unite, to resist the violence against women. Paintings and art installations by Marcel Mosswood (Photo...

Rise! Resist! Unite! - My Art Installations At One Billion Rising

One Billion Rising, 14 Feb 2019 If you walk following the path, first you will see a beautiful park. With flowers and butterflies and paintings about the beauty of the life. And then you'll see evil hands emerge from the land where you can find paintings with blood in the spring and screaming flower (Leave me alone!) But the evil hand won't listen! They crush every flower cruelly! That saddened the Mother of Life. Don't mess with us! When one billion people rising, resisting, and unite, the victory will be on us! And the beauty will spark from the storm! The beautiful thoughts will unite to make a better world for woman everywhere! One Billion Rising! Here is a gift for you :