Langsung ke konten utama

SciFi Convention 2019

This year is our first participation at the SciFi Convention 2019 in Second Life. But what comes in mind is: I'll definitely participate again! This is a very cool convention! The sims, the buildings, the exhibitors, all are sci-fi look!

Marcel & Sebastian's Art Gallery at the Scifi Con 2019

Why I'm participating in this event? Marcel & Sebastian's Art Gallery is established by me and Sebastian. I do the nature-inspired painting, and Sebastian does the sci-fi inspired drawing! So, it is clear at this event we only have Sebastian's artworks at the booth.

The SciFi Con sims

The booth is 20x20 m2, It's half sphere. Although the prim limit is 180 prims, I can't have that many items in my booth because the space to put the artworks is not much with two doors as you can see in the picture. Sebastian's idea is to put two trusses so I can add four more artworks. Brilliant! But I do like the booth, its shape is unique.
Our booth

Our booth
The Scifi Con is only nine days, May 17-26. So you have to hurry if you would like to visit, here is the LM: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/SFC%20Atlantis/173/197/25

My dinkie avatar wearing Star Trek costumes I made myself




Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

"It's Me" Annual Art Exhibition at Art2048 Public Gallery

“Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it’s better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring.” – Marilyn Monroe Art 2048 cordially invite you to the "It's Me" Art Exhibition. Please join us on August - October 2020 here: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Scalisi%20Isle/72/100/2501 Watch and appreciate various works of art from SL artists who have experience in creating artful works: * Viktor Savior de Grataine * Varianblake * Jeanienabottle * TaraAers * Catarina Sharktooth * Zealot Dash * Marcel Mosswood During this exhibition period we will hold various events: poetry readings, hunts, and so on. Please stay tuned for our weekly announcements, or visit Art2048 Public Gallery periodically.

One Billion Rising, 14 February 2019

When one billion humans join the same mission: Rise! Resist! Unite! That's One Billion Rising in SL . I'm so glad that I can join the movement this year (and I would like to join again the next year!). The event held on 14 February 2019 at the  http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/OBR%20Rise/51/79/23 It's a one-day event, so if you want to be there, now is your time! (Photo credit: Marcel Mosswood) Fight for women and children has become my mission because women and children often used to satisfy the passion of power by man. When I found out about One Billion Rising from Facebook, I thought it will be a good event to unite and fight together. And yes it's true, there was a lot of artworks that will raise the enthusiasm to fight together for women here. I hope that this event will make people see and support the mission so that many people will rise and unite, to resist the violence against women. Paintings and art installations by Marcel Mosswood (Photo...

Rise! Resist! Unite! - My Art Installations At One Billion Rising

One Billion Rising, 14 Feb 2019 If you walk following the path, first you will see a beautiful park. With flowers and butterflies and paintings about the beauty of the life. And then you'll see evil hands emerge from the land where you can find paintings with blood in the spring and screaming flower (Leave me alone!) But the evil hand won't listen! They crush every flower cruelly! That saddened the Mother of Life. Don't mess with us! When one billion people rising, resisting, and unite, the victory will be on us! And the beauty will spark from the storm! The beautiful thoughts will unite to make a better world for woman everywhere! One Billion Rising! Here is a gift for you :