Langsung ke konten utama

My Participation At SecondLife Home & Garden Expo

I'm so glad to be part of the Second Life Home & Garden Expo, the biggest home & garden expo in Second Life which involved 10 sims altogether. This expo is 100% to donate the Relay For Life - American Cancer Society, for the research about the cancer healing. Some of my friends died of cancer, and many of my friends are currently struggling with cancer. This is very sad. So when I heard about this event, I agreed to participate by donate anything that I could.

Hope 1, one of ten sims at the expo. Our gallery is here.

Every day at 4 PM, there will be a special lantern release ceremony at the Expo. People would gather to watch and reflect as the lanterns rose slowly into the air. Sometimes people speak, but often the event takes place in comparative silence, a time to reflect, remember and mourn.
The Lantern Ceremony

Here is a piece of Marcel & Sebastian's Art Gallery:






At this expo, we donate 100% of these paintings sales:

And these brand new exclusive paintings for the auction:


We also donate this paintings for the home decoration contest:

As usually, there is hunt in every expo! Here is my hunt item:

Here is the main theater, where I will speak about managing art gallery in SL with my RL son, at 26 March 5 PM (join us!):


I feel so homey here, because of the friendliness of the staff. Thanks to Kaerri, Reven, Plato, Anna, Saffia, and OldeSoul! You rock!

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

"It's Me" Annual Art Exhibition at Art2048 Public Gallery

“Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it’s better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring.” – Marilyn Monroe Art 2048 cordially invite you to the "It's Me" Art Exhibition. Please join us on August - October 2020 here: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Scalisi%20Isle/72/100/2501 Watch and appreciate various works of art from SL artists who have experience in creating artful works: * Viktor Savior de Grataine * Varianblake * Jeanienabottle * TaraAers * Catarina Sharktooth * Zealot Dash * Marcel Mosswood During this exhibition period we will hold various events: poetry readings, hunts, and so on. Please stay tuned for our weekly announcements, or visit Art2048 Public Gallery periodically.

One Billion Rising, 14 February 2019

When one billion humans join the same mission: Rise! Resist! Unite! That's One Billion Rising in SL . I'm so glad that I can join the movement this year (and I would like to join again the next year!). The event held on 14 February 2019 at the  http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/OBR%20Rise/51/79/23 It's a one-day event, so if you want to be there, now is your time! (Photo credit: Marcel Mosswood) Fight for women and children has become my mission because women and children often used to satisfy the passion of power by man. When I found out about One Billion Rising from Facebook, I thought it will be a good event to unite and fight together. And yes it's true, there was a lot of artworks that will raise the enthusiasm to fight together for women here. I hope that this event will make people see and support the mission so that many people will rise and unite, to resist the violence against women. Paintings and art installations by Marcel Mosswood (Photo...

Rise! Resist! Unite! - My Art Installations At One Billion Rising

One Billion Rising, 14 Feb 2019 If you walk following the path, first you will see a beautiful park. With flowers and butterflies and paintings about the beauty of the life. And then you'll see evil hands emerge from the land where you can find paintings with blood in the spring and screaming flower (Leave me alone!) But the evil hand won't listen! They crush every flower cruelly! That saddened the Mother of Life. Don't mess with us! When one billion people rising, resisting, and unite, the victory will be on us! And the beauty will spark from the storm! The beautiful thoughts will unite to make a better world for woman everywhere! One Billion Rising! Here is a gift for you :