Langsung ke konten utama

Tour To The Art Shop Gallery At The Valley

In this post, I want to introduce our newest gallery. This gallery is in the Chilbo sim. In the past when I have just arrived at the Second Life, Chilbo was a sim that I first visited after the welcome hub. Then in 2018 when I returned to Second Life after 4 years of vacuum, Maggi Larimore offered me to buy her land. I agree cause I need to expand my art gallery and because Chilbo comes with many sims around it. There are more than 12 sims there that are continuous each other.

I choose land that has direct access to the streets between sims. That way if there are avatars that pass, they will see my gallery. So I don't just rely on advertising to introduce my gallery's existence.

At the beginning of designing this gallery, I had confusion. I want to build a building there, but it looks like it's too mainstream. Hey, all galleries do it too! They own the building, put artworks in the building. Even though we don't need to worry about the artwork in Second Life if they are exposed to hot or rainy weather, they will not be damaged.

Then I thought of making a picnic place here... Outdoor nature! And this is the result: nature outdoor gallery, and I put a set of chairs so that visitors can hang out in my gallery. We also provide the best Chinese tea to accompany you to chat in our gallery. This outdoor concept welcoming everyone to come.

Imagine that you hang out in nature with birds around and they chirp each other, with a cup of good tea in your hand surrounded by beautiful arts! What a good mood!

Here is the LM: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Chilbo/239/205/109





Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

"It's Me" Annual Art Exhibition at Art2048 Public Gallery

“Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it’s better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring.” – Marilyn Monroe Art 2048 cordially invite you to the "It's Me" Art Exhibition. Please join us on August - October 2020 here: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Scalisi%20Isle/72/100/2501 Watch and appreciate various works of art from SL artists who have experience in creating artful works: * Viktor Savior de Grataine * Varianblake * Jeanienabottle * TaraAers * Catarina Sharktooth * Zealot Dash * Marcel Mosswood During this exhibition period we will hold various events: poetry readings, hunts, and so on. Please stay tuned for our weekly announcements, or visit Art2048 Public Gallery periodically.

One Billion Rising, 14 February 2019

When one billion humans join the same mission: Rise! Resist! Unite! That's One Billion Rising in SL . I'm so glad that I can join the movement this year (and I would like to join again the next year!). The event held on 14 February 2019 at the  http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/OBR%20Rise/51/79/23 It's a one-day event, so if you want to be there, now is your time! (Photo credit: Marcel Mosswood) Fight for women and children has become my mission because women and children often used to satisfy the passion of power by man. When I found out about One Billion Rising from Facebook, I thought it will be a good event to unite and fight together. And yes it's true, there was a lot of artworks that will raise the enthusiasm to fight together for women here. I hope that this event will make people see and support the mission so that many people will rise and unite, to resist the violence against women. Paintings and art installations by Marcel Mosswood (Photo...

Rise! Resist! Unite! - My Art Installations At One Billion Rising

One Billion Rising, 14 Feb 2019 If you walk following the path, first you will see a beautiful park. With flowers and butterflies and paintings about the beauty of the life. And then you'll see evil hands emerge from the land where you can find paintings with blood in the spring and screaming flower (Leave me alone!) But the evil hand won't listen! They crush every flower cruelly! That saddened the Mother of Life. Don't mess with us! When one billion people rising, resisting, and unite, the victory will be on us! And the beauty will spark from the storm! The beautiful thoughts will unite to make a better world for woman everywhere! One Billion Rising! Here is a gift for you :